Running, climbing, crawling, jumping
We are a huge fan of Mud Masters, the running event that’s usually on real marine storm tracks, where participants encounter various obstacles along the way. Think: the splash jump (jump from a great height into the water), the pipe runner (hop, into that quarter pipe), monkey bars (swinging like a monkey to the other side) and the infamous trenches (slide through the mud, hell yeah). Mud Masters is now organizing its first indoor edition, in the Jaarbeurs in Utrecht. No cold and mud, but a course of 5 or 10 KM (your choice) with all-round workout zones and obstacles. Including DJ, street food and a large bar. Yasss!
OneFit x Mud Masters
Enthusiastic? Then you want to hear this. We’ve got a nice collab with Mud Masters. We’re giving away 10 x 2 tickets for the event! Check our Facebook post if you want to participate. Want to buy tickets right now? Check out the Mud Masters website.
Yes, you can!
Hey, we’re not done yet. Because what is an obstacle run without proper preparation? That is why we’ve put together the coolest workouts in your city to prepare yourself. Check it out.
1. Athlete workout at RDAM GYM – a cardio workout that focuses on fitness, flexibility and coordination. All you need.
2. Obstacle all levels at De Bunk’r – you’re not gonna get a better preparation for an obstacle run than here.
3. Buitenspelen at NatuurlijkSportief – the obstacle run may be indoor, this outdoor training will get you ready for the obstacles.
4. Circuit at Spartaan Circuit – throwing tires, climbing ropes or hitting with hammers; everything’s possible here.
5. WOD at CrossFit Blijdorp – every day, this workout is a surprise, but you can count on being challenged here no matter what!