Bluebirds Yoga feels like coming home. It is a zenter for people who want to get everything out of life, but also want to take good care of themselves. In this way they respond to the unique needs of busy people. On the spiral staircase the smell of the scented candles already welcomes you. The tea is warm, while you can lounge on the sofa. From the large classrooms you look out on the ridge of the building. If you are lucky, you will catch some sun rays during class. Everything you need is literally all under one roof: yoga, but also cardio, massages, acupuncture, knowledge about good food and feeling better in your own skin.
Tip: Bluebirds developed their signature class, the Superles. You start with HIIT and through Pilates and Vinyasa Yoga it ends with Yin Yoga. You will go from complete effort to total relaxation.
We want to be a safe and happy place for everyone, so please respect the following COVID-19 precautions;
* Stay home if you experience any symptoms of COVID-19
* Mask is mandatory while walking to you mat (to rent = 1 euro)
* Towel is Mandatory, you can rent one for 2 euro (no towel = no acces)
* Bring your own blanket and sweater (windows are open)
* Bring your own water
* Come max 10min before class (not earlier!) and min 5min before class
* Disinfect your hands upon entry of the studio
* Keep 1,5m distance at all times
* Mats are numbered. Stay on your mat
* Changing rooms & lockers are closed (take as little as possible)
* No physical adjustments
* Clean your mat and props after use
* Use the bathroom as less as possible
And get access to 411 gyms and studios in Amsterdam with one sports membership.