We look forward to see you again next summer!
SUP&Meer is an awesome stand up paddle school located in the Amsterdam Forest in Nieuwe Meer. SUP is an abbreviation for Stand Up Paddling, a fast growing sport that originated from Surfing in Hawaii. The SUP boards are long, wide and stable which makes this sport suitable for anyone to try. The technique is easy to learn , you stand up on a the board and move yourself with a paddle. SUP is a full body workout and above all is intensive training for the core muscles. This workout on the water is perfect for the warmer days and a great way to train outdoors with nature. Stand up and try not to fall in at SUP&Meer!
The lesson will only take place if there is a minimal of 4 people. Take a hand towel with you and bring some spare clothes. For the lesson, wear sportswear or swimwear the choice is yours. If it rains heavily or there is a storm, the lesson will be cancelled. To patriciate in this lessons you must have an A diploma in swimming.
SUP boards have a maximum load capacity of 105 kg.
Would you like to mention the following CORONA measures on my page:
- clubhouse and toilet are CLOSED so dress up at home before the start and don't bring any valuables
- Be on time !! the gate closes during class
- Upon arrival, follow the indicated route.
- Keep 1.5 meters away from other SUPPERS and staff at all times
- When you return, we ask you to follow the correct route again and to disinfect the SUP + Paddle.
- Do not touch the SUP and / or other equipment of someone else.
- After class, leave the accommodation as soon as possible via the indicated route.
Naturally, the CORONA measures of the RIVM also apply to SUP & Meer:
- Upon arrival we will ask if you have any complaints. - Keep 1.5 meters apart. - Stay at home in case of complaints. - Wash your hands often and a lot. - Sneeze and or cough in your elbow.
Try OneFit? Start now for only €32,50 per month