Kracht Amsterdam nabij de Houthavens is meer dan alleen een sportschool. Hier gaat het om jou fysiek, mentaal en sociaal sterker te maken. Beweging is essentieel voor een gezonde manier van leven, daarom staan natuurlijke lichaamsbewegingen bij Kracht centraal. Bij Kracht ontsnap je even aan de waan van de dag. Geen oordelen of vreemde blikken maar samen sporten, ontspannen, plezier hebben en jezelf zijn.
Please read these Safety Protocols for outside classes thoroughly before signing up. We cannot stress more the importance of reading these first! Follow the steps below for an optimal and safe training experience when joining an outdoor class.
1. Make sure you sign up for a class in the Kracht SportBit app.
2. Make sure you are in good health. Not only for your own safety but also for the safety of your fellow Kracht training buddies.
Go home if you:
- feel sick or unwell;
- have a cough;
- were ill last week;
- have housemates who are ill;
- have a fever.
3. Dress accordingly to the weather and bring your own water bottle and towel. The gym is closed at all times.
4. Go to the toilet at home. The gym is closed at all times.
1. Participate in a class only if you are clearly in good health.
2. Wash your hands before you come to Kracht.
3. If you come in by bike, you must place your bike in the bicycle parking on the cycle path, NOT on the car parking side.
4. Arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before the class starts on the other hand don't be late!
5. Athletes are positioned in a specific area and await their call to enter their working stations one by one.
6. Stick to your workout spot throughout the class.
1. The workout always ends on time.
2. We will supply all athletes with individual cleaning materials.
3. Wait until the coach gives you the instruction to bring the material back to the material spot.
4. Once the equipment has been stored again, the athlete departs and the next athlete is called by the coach.
5. No high fives, fist bumps or hugs. Sorry guys.
Proberen? Krijg 4 gratis workouts