At MiraMira, yin and ashtanga yoga classes are taught. During the Mysore ashtanga classes, you’ll be practising based on the breath pace. At Led ashtanga, the teacher will be counting and everyone moves at the same moment. Both lessons are suitable for beginners and more advanced yogi’s. Though, one thing is certain: teacher Mira will be challenging you. She has a background in roller skating, dancing and acrobatics for a reason. If you want to cancel a class at this location, this is possible until 8 hours prior to the lesson.
Note: making a reservation is possible up to one hour before the class starts.
Thank you for joining the class.
I.v.m. the Corona measures there are some new rules in the studio. Read them through
before you come;
- You are welcome from 10 minutes before the start of the lesson.
- When you are the first in, you go to the spot near the garden, then you can next
people (unless the teacher indicates otherwise, e.g. when there are less than 6
- The locker room is out of order, so bring all your belongings to your spot.
- If possible, use your own mat. (we now also sell mats in the studio)
- Keep your distance from each other.
- Go to the toilet at home as much as possible (but if you have to, then you have to)
- Necessary items are distributed by the teacher, use them only with a (self
brought along) towel or blanket. Even after the lesson, everything is done by the teacher
tidy, so that everyone can leave the studio as soon as possible.
- And of course; if you don't feel well, even if the complaints are mild, stay at home.
- But most of all; Enjoy the lesson !!!
And get access to 202 gyms and studios in Rotterdam with one sports membership.