Delight Yoga - authentic yoga to reconnect to your true self and find inner peace. Delight has beautiful studios with a peaceful and personal atmosphere. They offer a broad range of classes. At Delight you from Astanga, Vinyasa and Hatha to Yin Yang, Yin, and Restorative Yoga - for all levels. Relax after your yoga classes with a cup of tea in the beautiful lounge.
Our Corona measures and guidelines:
- Bring your own mat, towels, and props. In case you would like to use our props, bring a pillowcase or towel to protect the surface (this does not apply to eye pillows and straps). Yoga mats are also available for purchase in the Delight Shop.
- Stay home if you have any of the Corona symptoms
- The changing rooms have a limit on their capacity and are gender-neutral. Please note that they are only available to store belongings, as we ask you to change and shower at home.
- Use the hand sanitiser available & wash your hands, before and after class.
- Keep 1.5-meter distance
- Get a more extensive description of all our Corona measures and guidelines on Delight Yoga’s blog: www.delightyoga.com/blog
Shoes, bags, and phones are not allowed in the shala. There are no lockers, but you can leave your personal belongings in the dressing rooms under the supervision of the host.
And get access to 155 gyms and studios in The Hague with one sports membership.