Power Amsterdam near Houthavens is more than just a gym. Here, it's all about making you physically, mentally and socially stronger. Movement is essential for a healthy way of life, which is why natural body movements are central at Kracht. During our classes, you will briefly escape the issues of the day. No judgments or strange looks, but exercising together, relaxing and having fun and being yourself.
Please read these Safety Protocols for outside classes thoroughly before signing up. We cannot stress more the importance of reading these first! Follow the steps below for an optimal and safe training experience when joining an outdoor class.
1. Make sure you sign up for a class in the Kracht SportBit app.
2. Make sure you are in good health. Not only for your own safety but also for the safety of your fellow Kracht training buddies.
Go home if you:
- feel sick or unwell;
- have a cough;
- were ill last week;
- have housemates who are ill;
- have a fever.
3. Dress accordingly to the weather and bring your own water bottle and towel. The gym is closed at all times.
4. Go to the toilet at home. The gym is closed at all times.
1. Participate in a class only if you are clearly in good health.
2. Wash your hands before you come to Kracht.
3. If you come in by bike, you must place your bike in the bicycle parking on the cycle path, NOT on the car parking side.
4. Arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before the class starts on the other hand don't be late!
5. Athletes are positioned in a specific area and await their call to enter their working stations one by one.
6. Stick to your workout spot throughout the class.
1. The workout always ends on time.
2. We will supply all athletes with individual cleaning materials.
3. Wait until the coach gives you the instruction to bring the material back to the material spot.
4. Once the equipment has been stored again, the athlete departs and the next athlete is called by the coach.
5. No high fives, fist bumps or hugs. Sorry guys.
And get access to 418 gyms and studios in Amsterdam with one sports membership.